5.17.2010

Sara & Jed's Fabulous Wedding Day!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post! With wedding season beginning, it's been a CRAZY couple of months getting invites and save-the-dates designed and sent to all of my wonderful brides-to-be!

Just before my last post, my closest friend, Sara, celebrated her AMAZING wedding day with the love of her life, Jed. I had the pleasure of designing all of the paper goodies for their special day - starting with their save-the-date (which is shown in a previous blog post), to their invitations, programs, menus and more. With each detail of the wedding that Sara planned, I became more and more excited to design items to coordinate with those details. It truly was a stunning wedding and a wonderful day for my favorite couple. :)

Below are photos of some of the different stationery items I designed (courtesy of the wonderful Erin Jean Photography of course).

I had to include a picture of the newlyweds :)

1 comment:

  1. As a guest of this wedding, I have to say that those invitations, etc. were the most beautiful I have EVER seen. You do fantastic work! :)

    ReplyDelete